We work to speed new patient admission with the goal of seeing the patient within one week.
- All admissions require records from a local physician. We do not accept walk-ins or referrals from out of state.
- When referring, please include demographics, medication and problem lists, and any applicable radiographic reports.
- We will be happy to contact the patient to schedule an appointment.
- We maintain compliance and certification with all state and federal statutes. Accordingly, we test for compliance with medication screening and confirmation and with prescription history.
- Patients must have and maintain a primary care practitioner. We are a pain management consultant practice and do not provide primary care services. If primary care issues arise in the course of your pain management, we will contact the primary care provider of record to arrange appropriate care.
- All initial visits are conducted by Phillip Haggerty, M.D. Upon completion, the office notes, plan of care, and recommendations are forwarded to the referring physician and primary care practitioner. Any substantive changes going forward are also forwarded to the primary practitioner.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide both interventional and medical pain management.
- We do not have durable medical equipment concessions, pharmaceutical concessions, or other exclusive arrangements with vendors. Our only exclusive agreements are with our patients.